Deer Hunting Information
Town Deer Management Areas
Hunting By Permit Only APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2017 DEER HUNT.
Non-resident Hunters chosen for the 2107 Deer Hunt have been notified.
PLEASE APPLY AFTER JANUARY 1, 2018 FOR THE 2018 DEER HUNT.
RETURNING HUNTERS PLEASE NOTE IF ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION HAS CHANGED WHEN APPLYING FOR THE 2018 HUNT IN YOUR APPLICATION.
- Al Retelle/Brundrette Reservation - Shelakis Farm (PDF)
- Fish Brook North - Bolian Reservation (PDF)
- Fosters Island Area (PDF)
- Fosters Pond Reservation - Hunting not allowed on the adjacent Fosters Pond Association land or the AVIS Goldsmith Reservation
- Jenkins Quarry - Resident-only hunting, portable stands only (none to be left overnight)
- Lightning Tree Reservation - Off South Street in Tewksbury, around the solar farm
- Pole Hill Reservation
- Pustell Reservation - Resident-only hunting, portable stands only (none to be left overnight)
- Serio's Grove - Resident-only hunting, weekdays only, portable stands only (none to be left overnight)
- Virginia Hammond Reservation
- Wood Hill, Bald Hill, Haggetts Pond Area (PDF)
Avis Deer Management Areas
Hunting By Permit Only From the Andover Conservation Commission
- Deer Jump Reservation - Between Launching Road and Fish Brook only
- Hammond Reservation - Portable stands only, none to be left overnight
- Harold Rafton Reservation
- Nat Smith Reservation (Bailey)
- Peggy Keck Reservation (Rocky Hill)
- Sanborn Reservation
- Skug River Reservation
- Spalding Reservation
- Wilkinson Reservation - Resident-only hunting, portable stands only, none to be left overnight
Deer Hunt Proposal Presentation
Deer Hunt Proposal Presentation to the Board of Selectman - October 4, 2010 (MP4)
Presented by Hunter, Bob Dalton and the State Deer Biologist, Sonja Christiansen
(Deer Presentation Begins at 45 Minutes)