- Boards & Commissions F - Z
- Planning Board
Planning & Economic Development
The primary purpose and intent of a Planning Board public hearing is to gather information that will be used to make a decision on the matter before us. We allow a limited time for each public hearing and we often have a very full agenda, so we ask that you be prepared, be brief and non-repetitive.
Meeting Video Archive
View archived video records of Planning Board meetings.
Regulations & Applications
View Planning Board regulations and application documents.
Planning Board Decisions
Index of recent Planning Board decisions
Join a Virtual Planning Board Meeting
Virtual meeting instructions with link to join the meeting
Planning Board Meeting Schedule & Submittal Deadlines
|Meeting Date||Deadline Date|
|January 10, 2023||December 14, 2022|
|January 24, 2023||December 28, 2022|
|February 14, 2023||January 18, 2023|
|February 28, 2023||February 1, 2023|
|March 14, 2023||February 15, 2023|
|March 21, 2023||February 22, 2023|
|April 11, 2023||March 15, 2023|
|April 25, 2023||March 29, 2023|
|May 9, 2023||April 12, 2023|
|May 23, 2023||April 26, 2023|
|June 13, 2023||May 17, 2023|
|June 27, 2023||May 31, 2023|
- What is the Planning Board?
- Why did I receive a notice in the mail from the Planning Board?
- How can I find out more about a proposed project that is before the Planning Board?
- How often does the Planning Board meet, and what should I expect at the public hearing?
- How do I get in touch with the Planning Board to make my concerns known if I cannot attend the Planning Board meeting?