The primary purpose and intent of a Planning Board public hearing is to gather information that will be used to make a decision on the matter before us. We allow a limited time for each public hearing and we often have a very full agenda, so we ask that you be prepared, be brief and non-repetitive.
View archived video records of Planning Board meetings.
View Planning Board regulations and application documents.
Index of recent Planning Board decisions
Virtual meeting instructions with link to join the meeting
|Meeting Date||Deadline Date|
|January 11, 2022||December 15, 2021|
|January 25, 2022||December 29, 2021|
|February 8, 2022||January 12, 2022|
|February 22, 2022||January 26, 2022|
|March 8, 2022||February 9, 2022|
|March 22, 2022*||February 23, 2022|
|April 12, 2022||March 16, 2022|
|April 26, 2022||March 30, 2022|
|May 10, 2022*||April 13, 2022|
|May 24, 2022||April 27, 2022|
|June 14, 2022||May 18, 2022|
|June 28. 2022||June 1, 2022|
- What is the Planning Board?
- Why did I receive a notice in the mail from the Planning Board?
- How can I find out more about a proposed project that is before the Planning Board?
- How often does the Planning Board meet, and what should I expect at the public hearing?
- How do I get in touch with the Planning Board to make my concerns known if I cannot attend the Planning Board meeting?