Economic Development Council
Downtown PARKING METER UPDATE
Coming Fall 2018 – a NEW Way to pay for parking! Come see the Kiosk at Andover Day in front of Old Town Hall!
- No more returning to your car with a receipt (goodbye Pay-and-Display).
- The new parking kiosks will be Pay-by-Plate. Once you pay, you walk away! You can pay by credit card, bills or coins.
- You can Pay with an App! You can download the App from https://parkingapp.com/ (Passport Parking) and you can pay from anywhere, get notifications and add time.
- Municipal parking lots will no longer have designated time limits. If a customer or client wants to stay downtown for more than two hours, they can if they park in a municipal parking lot with the new Pay-by-Plate parking kiosks. Note: on-street parking will continue to be enforced time limits but remains free.
- As a business owner, you will have the ability to offer “Parking Validation” - details to follow.
- The Employee Sticker Program will be online – no more walking to the Town Offices each month.
Mission StatementThe purpose of the Economic Development Council is to develop and implement a proactive economic development strategy that addresses issues relating to economic development, business retention and job creation. This will be achieved by assessing the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in the partnership between the industrial and business communities and Town Government. The focus of the Council is to ensure that businesses thrive in Andover as well as attract businesses interested in locating here.
The Economic Development Council meets as needed.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Members are appointed by the Town Manager to serve 3 year terms.
Economic Development ToolkitLink to page
Division of Planning & Economic Development
The mission of the Planning Division is to ensure the orderly growth and development of the Town through sound planning practices and through the implementation of the recommendations of the Master Plan.Link to page
Largest EmployersLink to page