We Are Here to Get You There!
Medical transportation is available for Andover residents. Our volunteer drivers have been trained on safety protocols. Drivers and passengers are required to wear a mask. Passengers must sit in the back seat. Please contact Ashley for details on fees and scheduling.
Transportation for medical appointments. Fee schedule separate. You are responsible for any parking, tolls or other related fees. If you need a receipt, please let us know in advance.
We can not transport people on oxygen. You can receive transportation services through MVRTA if you are on oxygen.
Medical Transportation Drivers
- Receive orientation, training and supervision
- Are required to complete a CORI (criminal record check)
- Receive a mileage reimbursement for using their personal vehicle
Medical Transportation Passengers
- Complete application process
- Agree to follow program guidelines
- Respect the volunteer drivers
- Understand that drivers are not always available
Grocery shopping trips
- Scheduled Thursday, 10 am-2 pm
- Sign up by Tuesday
- Must be ready at the specified time
- Want to visit a friend, go to the hair dresser, library, shop in town.
- Trips are every Tuesday
- Please book your trip by the previous Monday.
- Fee $5 each way and $8 round trip.
- Plan on staying at your location for at least one hour.
- From 9:30-2:30pm
Check the newsletter for other scheduled trips & fees.
MVRTA Shuttle Bus
MVRTA Route 21 - Route includes:
- Doctors Park
- Shawsheen Plaza
- Downtown Andover
- Rte 114 Plaza
- The Senior Center at Punchard
- Town Offices
- Andover Commons
- Frye Circle
- Andover Housing/Morton St.
Schedule available at the Senior Center. No charge for those 60+
EZ Trans Program
- MVRTA curb to curb service
- Age 60+ or persons w/disability
- Fees vary and advanced registration is required
- Contact MVRTA or The Robb Center staff for additional information
- Medi-Ride to Boston/Lahey Peabody
Contact MVRTA 978-469-6878 ext. 3
Mass Health PT-1/ VA