Small Business Resources
PPE Starter Kit Pick-up
In an effort to support small businesses being able to open and operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town of Andover is now offering Free "Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Starter Kits" to small businesses operating in Andover.
The Town of Andover is pleased to announce that through the generosity of the Merrimack Valley Business Resiliency and Recovery Fund, managed by Essex County Community Foundation, funding was made available to support the PPE Starter kits. The Fund has provided a comprehensive set of strategies to support individual business success and the long-term resiliency of the small business ecosystem, which extends to alignment and broad collaboration across the region.
The PPE Starter Kits will contain the following:
- 300 disposable face masks; 3-ply with ear loops (six boxes of 50 masks)
- Six (6) 12 oz bottles of hand sanitizer
- Bottles do not contain pumps. Businesses must supply their own dispensers.
- Each business may obtain one (1) kit. Quantities are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- In order to be eligible to receive a PPE Starter Kit, a business must be:
- Based in Andover with a "bricks and mortar" physical presence.
- Home-based State-licensed child care businesses are eligible. Other home-based businesses that require frequent interaction with members of the public will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Have 30 or less full-time equivalent employees
There are a number of online resources available for the small business community. Many agencies are ready to assist the business community during this difficult time.
For additional questions contact Ann Ormond, Director of Business, Arts and Cultural Development firstname.lastname@example.org